It's the future, Jim, but not as we know it...

There's more to tomorrow than robots, flying cars, and a faster internet.
22C+ is all about Deep Futures, futures that matter. Welcome to futures fantastic, unexpected, profound, but most of all deeply meaningful...

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Death, Angels and Music


Here's something that I thought I'd share with you. It's not from me, but from a remarkable man named Frederic Delarue. In the video below, Frederic recounts a remarkable and moving near death experience, which occurred when he was involved in a traffic accident as a child. It is well worth watching. I find the energy of this man to be quite gentle and beautiful. There's a lot of grace about him.

Equally as beautiful is his music. On his website you can download an entire CD of angelic music called Musical Rapture


Frederic says the music was 'given' to him by the spirit of a deceased man who had died unexpectedly. The spirit told him that he died specifically so he could communicate angelic music back to human beings on this world. Musical Rapture is free because Frederic insists the music is meant to be made available for all humanity for free. The album is indeed quite angelic. I have downloaded it myself.

Here's the video where Frederic recounts his near death experience. 

Marcus

4 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this guy before,but just by watching the YouTube above,he seems to me very sincere.I'll check him out later when I've got more time.
    Thanks for pointing his site out.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, do check out his free CD, Daz. It's excellent meditation music!

    Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Marcus,
    I did download the free CD,and it's pretty good.
    Have you ever heard of a guy called Caiseal Mor ?
    His music is excellent,especially the shamanic stuff.I've got a few of his CD's and I never get tired of listening to them.
    You can check out his work here;

    http://www.mahjee.com/index.html

    Cheers / Daz

    ReplyDelete