It's the future, Jim, but not as we know it...

There's more to tomorrow than robots, flying cars, and a faster internet.
22C+ is all about Deep Futures, futures that matter. Welcome to futures fantastic, unexpected, profound, but most of all deeply meaningful...

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Light Ch 28: The Journey of Light


 
I describe my online novel Light as “semi-autobiographical”. Many of the 'paranormal' things in the book actually happened to me. The one described in this latest chapter is one of those real events.

Not everything described in the novel  happened literally, but many ‘events’ occurred in a general sense, or alternatively in psychic space. For example, in Chapter 15 the main character, Greg Marks, is struck by lightning, and has a near death experience.  I have never had a near death experience. But I have had many dreams of being struck by lightning, and it represents a blast of spiritual energy or light passing into the body, which I definitely have experienced many times. The account of leaving the body, as described in the chapter, is taken from many out of body experiences I have had over many years. Further, quite a few of the images that Greg witnesses in this chapter are quite literally visionary images which I have experienced during meditation or dreaming. For example, the image of tornadoes is a recurring one, and they represent a convergence of dark, powerful, destructive psychic energies. The hearing of the voice from a disembodied being is also a common one I have experienced many times.

In short, I am not just making all this up, and it is constructed from realities which are very real for me.

The book is fictional in the sense that most of the trivial conversational details did not occur. It also packs about twenty years of life experiences into a short time frame. I did work with a spiritual group, similar to the one depicted in the novel, but details are changed to protect the privacy of the said individuals. 

The main character is not me precisely, but is probably more me than not. I’m a bit too boring to use as the protagonist! 

The encounter with the spiritual guide, as described in this latest chapter, is pretty much word for word accurate of such an experience I had, only at the age of about 26. I referred to this incident in Discover Your Soul Template.

Here’s a short extract from the chapter.

Blessings,

Marcus



I don’t think I had been asleep more than a few minutes when I became aware of her standing there. She was a woman of youngish appearance, with long flowing dark hair. She was standing beside the bed, looking at me intently. I say I ‘saw’ her, but it was not with my eyes that I was looking. After all, I was asleep - or almost asleep - and my eyes were closed. I could feel her gentle hands moving above me, gentle, caressing me. They were softer, more motherly than any mother I had ever known in my childhood. There was a soft light emerging from her head, arms and body. An energy of tender love filled the room. She began to speak, not so much with words, as with thoughts.

“There is much hurt in you, although you do not know it yet. There is much healing for you to do.”

I listened. There was nothing to say, nothing I should say. Nothing I could say. There was merely her grace, and I was not required to respond. That is something that I just knew. She continued to move her hands above my body, centering around my chest and abdomen. I knew that she was helping me heal.

“You are only using three per cent of your mind at present.”

There were no more words than that, but there came the understanding that there was much more that I could do to expand my mind, my consciousness. I lay there, allowing her peaceful energy to fill me. There was peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment